Well, I just got inside from checking out my...our...garden, and I am sad to say that there are TONS of things growing...INCLUDING TOMATOES!!! I am sad about that because we leave in a week and 2 days for Montana, and my precious tomatoes and corn and peas and beans and assortments of squash will be needing picked and loved on, and I won't be here to do it...I am so happy to see that almost every tomato plant has at least one tomato, with the most being 5. But I'm sad about that too because Brad says they will most likely be ripe or past prime when we are gone...anyone wanna babysit? Someone who would be willing to shuck corn that's ready, bag it and freeze it. And then blanch ready tomatoes and skin and freeze those as well. Our freezer will fit everything...oh so sad that I won't be here!! I'm hoping the veggies will slow down so that they will be ripe a week after we get back!!! So if there's anyone willing to volunteer. There's also a small dog and cat that you throw food to one time a day :) Well, let me know if there's any volunteers! I would really appreciate it!! That way I know my plants are in good hands!! I mean...our plants... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)