Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Catch up :)

So Grace and I finally spent some time in her preschool room!!  It's been ready and waiting for us but it's hard to find time and when there is time...she or I are usually too tired or stir crazy to actually do anything!  Anyways...

03/03/15

This was our exercise since it's too cold to go outside.  She chose a card and we'd do the dance move!
 Here is Grace showing us her lovely version of the chicken dance!
 And then it was time to do a puzzle.  I like these ones because it doesn't have raised edges to show her exactly where the piece goes...they are all meshed together.  She did so well and did this puzzle two times.
 And then one to one correspondence.  I didn't even know she could do this!  Keeps surprising me daily!  

And then just a random picture of her because she's so stinking awesome!  Grace got these pajamas from Daddy and loves them SO MUCH.

I cut her hair by the way :)  It was TOO long and was getting rats nests in it every morning which were then a fight to brush out.  This is much nicer.



03/03/15

This is the same day :)  So, little Grace has ALWAYS had a huge fear of this play structure.  It's in McDonalds.  Actually, she's had a fear of every single play structure we've ever been to (even blow up bounce houses which she's now slowly getting over with gymnastics).  So it was SO amazing to see her climbing around in there!!!  I didn't make it a huge thing when she first started edging to the entrance, which is where that girl is that's kneeling.  I played it off, offered more food when she'd come back, and made it not seem like a big deal.  When she had started climbing up, I nonchalantly walked over to the yellow bubble window to wave because I could see the fear in her eyes, and after awhile, she didn't need that anymore.  And about half an hour later, she'd gone down the slide about 5 times, went into the train to the right of this picture, and just seemed like she'd always played in this structure!!!  It was wonderful to see!

Great job, Grace!!!

Oh, one more tidbit...

We like laying around in bed watching TV.  For this picture, it was Sid the Science Kid.


Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)