Tuesday, May 5, 2015

So far Behind

I feel like I've done a disservice to Grace because it's been so long since I've written.  Things get so crazy around the house and I have ended up going to bed between 9-10 pm the past few weeks because my body has just been so exhausted.  And it's not like there's anything new going on!  Or anything more!  It's just that I'm up every two hours with a baby at night and then have busy days.  Don't get me wrong, Grace.  I LOVE YOU.  And I LOVE the busy days!  My body just seems to not be able to handle it as well anymore.  But no more excuses, ok?

So, where am I?  I'm in Saint Anthony and the reason for that is because I'm at an Autism Retreat!  I'm getting some great information for my girly and while doing so, I'm getting a little break from the craziness of every two hours waking up at night!  There are twelve ladies here and some of the coordinators, so it's a nice group.  
Today I painted a picture as one of our activities to do after watching presentations from 9-1.  Lots of information, and I'm hoping I'll be able to help Grace a lot with all this information.



Our girl got GLASSES!  She doesn't like them.  I don't think I would either.  She can watch TV from the tv without wearing glasses but she's supposed to be wearing these all the time.  But when she wears the glasses, it's obvious she can't see from the tv because she pulls them down and looks over them.  So we're going to have to talk with the ophthalmologist and see what he has to say about it.  Plus, I forgot to take them out of the car before I came to the retreat so she doesn't even have them!!

Grace's Cloverbud 4h group sis collecting kitten food as one of their special activities, so she colored this and I helped her write the message on it.  I posted it ALL over Facebook and I'm really hoping there will be some people that want to donate.  It would be really nice.  

My kids!



I have adorable kids.  That's all I have to say about that!!


Sorry, Grace, for being so far behind....I hope to get back to the daily writing, or at least every other day.  OH.  Grace will be in summer school!  I don't know if I wrote that.  The month of June she'll be in school Monday through Thursday, 8:15-12:15.  And they will feed her lunch and she'll be working with her aide that she'll have in kindergarten!  Awesome!

Amanda






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)