Saturday, May 2, 2009

Baby Registry

Well, Ciara and I went and did baby registries this weekend!!! So for all of you interested, I have a registry at Target, Toys-R-us *which is also connected to Babies-R-Us, and WalMart! And for those of you who know anything about me, they know I can't wait for the Baby Shower...so because of that and my desire to buy some REALLY CUTE BABY CLOTHES FROM DI, baby clothes are on the bottom of the list for necessities!! So please remember that when checking out the registries! Well, I must say; spending 4 hours doing registries is SO much fun! Especially since I know the sex of the baby!!! I had so much fun!! Well, I am going to Wal-Mart and Target with Brad to get another scrapbook because mine has just been finished with three pages for my graduation coming up! I love Scrapbooking!! I have a 12" X 12", and it's absolutely FUN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)