Well, here we are at Mother's Day! I can't wait until next year's mother's day, when my little one will be here! But I still feel like a mother, seeing how I've been with Brad's kids for so long :) But I must say, it's most likely going to feel SO much different when I have my own little one, made from Brad and I, crawling around on Mother's day next year. Mother's day is such a great time! You don't have to make breakfast...all I had to say to Brad is what I wanted and off he went! And you don't have to do chores on that day either...unless you want to (which I DON'T!!) All in all, it's like a small vacation; of course next year with the little one it won't be a vacation! But that's okay! It's a great reason!! Happy mother's day to all you mothers and mothers to be!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)