Sunday, July 19, 2009

Temple Bound

Good morning my fellow sisters and brothers! I hope that you all have had a wonderful weekend. I sure know that I have. My husband had a very special meeting this morning, and I am so happy to say that our prayers have been answered :) He will be receiving a calling, and he and I will be meeting with the Bishop to discuss being Sealed in the Temple for all eternity. So one step closer to being together forever and all eternity. I am so excited, and can tell he's gotten a renewed Spirit in him as well! One step closer on the path towards righteousness and blessings. I feel so wonderful that Baby Grace will be born in the covenant, and that he and I will be sealed. This year has definitely been the best year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)