Thursday, July 16, 2009

Update On Baby Grace

So, I went to the doctor today to get a checkup, and it wasn't a 100% good appointment. This time I met with the nurse practitioner, whom I like better than my doctor because she's more interested in me and not just getting done... anyways, I measured at 31 cm...I'm 33 weeks this weekend and am supposed to be at 33 cm. So she's slightly worried. Baby Grace is also head down but not completely...if my belly were a clock and 12 o'clock was completely head down, then her head would be at 11 o'clock. And her feet are at my right side. So the nurse said she might be behind the bone where they start measuring from, which is why the measurement is less. But she was concerned...she also said I'm carrying really low, which made her worry too. So all in all, I have another appointment with her in 2 weeks even though I have one with my doctor in 3 weeks. She wants to check Baby Grace's growth. But she said the heartbeat sounded really strong, and I actually got to hear it speed up while we were listening because she kicked :)

So wait two weeks and there will be an update. I hope she's growing well. Maybe she was just hiding behind the bone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)