Shew, we've definitely kept busy. More out of adventure than anything else! A new place means investigating!!! Today we went to reading time at the library, which was really singing time with one book at the end which I LOVED! Except for this one boy that pummeled Grace and totally upset her. But..she got over it...obviously, I have yet to get over it! We also went to the Cemetery a couple days ago to find some relatives, but that thing was HUGE! Seriously, I drove in thinking, "oh this will be easy." Then I look to the left and there's a bridge going over an aqueduct, and taking you to another section the same size. Then you drive forward, and you realize your at the top of the cemetery, and that it goes down a hill, and then around the hill, and wow...it's huge. So we'll try that again another day when there's someone there to help us!
We also went to Smith's grocers, but wow, those prices...so I'm gonna do a search for coupons because here, they allow double up on coupons!! Extreme couponing here I come!!
I don't have much more time...Grace is getting wiggly. But I will say something for all my food storage followers out there...eating food storage is SO REWARDING!! To know I'm eating things I've dehydrated, or worked to get stored is just so amazing. I'm so happy I am feeding my family basically from the storage...except for those days when DQ just sounds TOO good!
Ok...she's done :) She just growled at me, so I better be heading off. Down to the kids section so she can crawl all over the dragon rug...
Silly girl! One more month till she's 2 YEARS OLD!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)