July 1-5th, 2011
Grace LOVES flowers, and so what better than to put her in the middle of a bunch of them!!
Here's Grace in the middle of some beautiful flowers :) I LOVE IT!!
She was so delicate with the plants, and I was just so excited to see her spend her time slowly.
And then in a bunch of dandelions :) I love her smile here...such peace within that smile!
And then comes the VROOM VROOM!! Yes, that's really what she says as she points towards the door. She wants to GO!!
And of course, when we're on vacation, we have to be sure she gets to help drive the tractor!!! She was SO impressed with the huge wheels!
Daddy and Grace driving the tractor with a beautiful Montana background!
I think this picture is absolutely priceless!! I LOVE HER SMILE!!
Just an every day girl doin' her chores with Daddy taggin' along!
Grace LOVES flowers, and so what better than to put her in the middle of a bunch of them!!
And then in a bunch of dandelions :) I love her smile here...such peace within that smile!
Just a wonderful trip once again to visit family in Montana!
Amanda
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)