Friday, September 9, 2011

Grace's Birthday Celebration!!!

Well, she's finally two. And holy cow, she had about 28 people at her birthday party!! What a way to celebrate, huh? She absolutely LOVED it!
Sadly, I forgot the new piping bag and decoration tips for her cake at home, so I had to do this writing with a sandwich bag...blah. But I guess it has to do. Next year, I'll definitely outdo myself to make up for this one!!
Grace was SO excited and confused as to what was going on when we sang to her! She just didn't understand why everyone was singing the same thing at the same time!!
Look how little she looks!!! My big girl is 2 now!!
The rocking chair that Grandpa Hildreth made for her. Isn't it beautiful? And she's the first grandchild to receive a homemade chair like this too!
Grace trying to eat off her plate without using her hands...but she just couldn't do it!!
What a good girl eating her cake so nicely...it didn't last long though!!!
And afterwards...what a sugar rush huh?!
One side of the group that was there for her birthday...
And the second side of the group :) I LOVED having so many people there for her!!


All in all, a great birthday celebration. And holy cow I can't believe she's already 2. Sixteen more years and she's gonna be an adult...I hope that goes by slowly!!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)