Sunday, November 2, 2014

Catch up...Lots of Pictures

Well, I've been putting off the blog because my classes have been extremely overwhelming and I have to teach a workshop in three days and so I've been using all excess time to work on that and to be sure I'm prepared.  Anyways, this is going to be a major overhaul on pictures but that's ok...who really thinks pictures are a bad thing?!


The three pictures below are from a trick or treat that the rehabilitative facility had here in in the community.  It was a success, and it was a great time!  It was what I was hoping because I had pictured a hallway just full of residents and each one was handing out candy.  Well, I got it right!  20 people lined up down a hallway and almost all of them gave out handfuls of candy.  Needless to say, Grace went home with her bucket almost completely full.  They also had homemade root beer and hotdogs for us to eat after we finished with the carnival games and trick or treating.  It was great fun!!



The next picture was Halloween night!  Boy, did she get a haul or what?!  It actually got to the point where I was pretty much begging her to let us go home.  We went to almost every house in our subdivision and she kept wanting to go go go some more.  Brad stayed home because of how many children there were going around.  When we got home he said he easily had over 200 children come to the door.  It was sad that we couldn't go together but I'm glad he was there to pass out to the children!  And he had fun with his strobe light, black light and iPad with scary music :)


The next pictures are from today, Sunday 11/02/14.  Brad finally carved all the pumpkins!!  Grace had a great time with this and we got a lot of pictures and videos, but I'll just put up these few.  





 Oh...I had to add in a random picture of baby Elaine!!


And Grace and daddy playing her fruit counting game together :)  It was cute seeing them playing together.  All in all, a great past few days!


Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)