How beautiful! Grace was so excited to see a present waiting for her after nap time, and this specific blanket is the material that she just loves, so it worked out perfectly. And it's big enough to be tucked onto her bed, so this is a great Winter blanket. Thank you so much Angie!!
And then I've also been working on Grace's Halloween costume. I've got the vest done so far but have to take the sides in since they are way too big.
Cute, yes? I bought her a black sweater and sweat pants which is what she'll wear under this. If I have enough material I'm going to make ears, a tail, and leg warmers that will go from the top of her shoes to her knees. And maybe for her arms as well if there's enough fabric.
Cute cute!
Amanda



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)