Today was a lazy day. Daddy and I had a long night with Levi...well, Brad did. He stayed up until 4 am so that he could feed throughout that time, and so I could get some sleep. And then I took over. I was up with Levi until 5:30 am and then Grace was up at 7:30 am, so we stayed in bed and she got to watch some of her fun shows. Right now she really likes watching Octonauts. And truthfully, it is pretty cute! Later in the morning Grace and I went to the library and then to the grocery store, so that was fun to get out with Grace and not have to worry about a fussy little boy. He stayed home and slept with his daddy. The rest of the day we were just hanging out at home. Grace went to bed for a nap at 1 but had A LOT of trouble going to sleep, and I was so tired as well so Daddy said I could take a nap (about 3 pm) and he made sure Grace knew a nap was necessary for her as well. We all slept until 6pm!!! Of course that means late night for Grace. It's already 9:10 pm and we're watching Sesame Street. Levi is sleeping in his crib after taking a nap with Daddy, and so Grace and I are just hanging out on the bed. :)
A fun picture of Grace while we were eating split pea soup for lunch!
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)