So, I was really lonely because Brad had been at the cabin since last Thursday, and I really missed Kailyn and Elaine, so I had bought them a ticket a few days ago. And they flew in today! I was so excited, and so was Grace. She couldn't stay off of Kailyn, and kept hugging her and practically laying on top of her. The was so nice to see them back together.
Grace was supposed to go on a field trip but I thought she'd have so much fun greeting Sissy at the Americinn where the shuttle drops off from Salt Lake, so I canceled that trip. And it was good we did because she was already tired from the day so she was really wired. Elaine took a while to warm up to me but Levi was pretty quick about it and was talking so much!
On the way home Elaine and Grace had some fun making weird noises, and Grace helped Elaine have some milk.
And the two littles had fun sharing toys with one another...or at least they looked like they were having fun.
Amanda





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)