Grace got to start summer school today! She was so excited, and I'm liking it because we get to walk to take her and pick her up. And it's always nice to save on gas :) She was so excited for her first day, and I'm so glad that she's got an aide to work with. I stayed with her the first day but really, that was more for me than anything. She was perfectly fine in her class, and was able to work and play as if I wasn't there. She is probably 1 of 3 white children, and the rest are mexican...I sure hope they know how to speak English or Grace is going to be lonely. Here she is on our first day of school!
What a great day!
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)