Grace did such a great job selling cookies! Right after school she had a lady to go visit to sell cookies too, and then by the end of the day, she sold 64 boxes of cookies!! I was so amazed with how well she did. It was so cute because with the first lady we sold to, when we were all done, Grace asked if she could have some cookies. I thought it was just the sweetest thing and it's something that Grace would do. She's just got the softest heart, and that's what makes me love her so much. She just makes me so happy. And then what did she do in the evening? Chased Daddy around and around the island! It was so adorable. And Levi wanted to play SO SO bad but he's just not quite there to where he can run with them. Grace and Levi are so cute together, and they sure love each other, which is wonderful.
Not only did girly sell 64 boxes, but she lost another tooth! She was chewing on my shirt and when I flipped my shirt out of her mouth, out popped the tooth! It's so amazing to see my girly blossoming. I really thought going door to door would be a struggle the entire time, and to be honest...it was tough. It was...I don't know the word...but as we went door to door there were SO many different emotions coming out. Excitement with the flapping hands, nervousness with the spinning in circles, tired with the screeching, bored with the raspberries blown, more excitement with kicking snow and flapping. But she did it. And she succeeded. I am so proud of you, Grace. Cumulatively sold cookies for 4 hours. Great job Grace! And now the tooth fairy gets to visit tonight!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)