We had a girl scout meeting tonight and Grace got all her paperwork so that she can sell cookies! I don't know who is more excited...me or her! And doesn't she just look adorable?!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)
I have been married to my husband, Brad, for 8 years, and we have a beautiful 5 year old daughter named Grace and a new baby boy named Levi! We are an eternal family and I'm so glad we get to raise our two awesome kids! I love learning from Grace every day as well as: homemaking, reading, provident living, and right now I'm finishing my education and will earn a Marriage and Family Studies General emphasis degree, which I can put to use with working in the foster care system, or social work, or even counseling!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)