Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Girl Scout Community Service

Today we had a community service project and it was so fun that we got to take Levi with us!  The community is going to put in some soccer fields but they needed rocks removed from the field, so we went and helped out!  Grace and Levi both LOVE rocks, and are always collecting rocks so I knew they would have a great time with this.  Not only that but Grace is a super big service giver and so I knew she would succeed with this.  And Levi, oh my goodness.  He LOVES tractors and so he was super excited to see that there was a tractor at the field.  They did great!  They lasted a little more than an hour and found so many darn rocks.  Fabulous.

 Look at that big girl!  She's looking so stellar with her vest on and is ready to tackle the rocks.
 Look at this huge rock that Grace found!  Great job, girly.
 There's the super awesome tractor!  Grace and Levi both loved the tractor and I could really tell they wanted to get in like they do with Grandpa Hildreth.
 Rake girly, rake!!  She's working so hard to get those rocks out of the dirt.
 And this guy with the shovel and rake.  Oh my goodness.  Once he got one of these, he was NOT going to let go!  The fits he threw when someone needed one of these were so crazy!  Crazy cute!  Spins around a couple times and then throws himself on the ground.  Oh boy.


I love you kids so darn much!  FOREVER LOVE.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)