Thursday, August 27, 2009

Baby Grace News!!!

Last night from 9-12 pm I had contractions, which got me to 1 cm dilated and 80% effaced. The day before I had had an ultrasound and wasn't dilated at all for that and my cervix was long, so it wasn't thinning at all. So within 4 hours!!! I went to the Labor & Delivery today to be monitored, and will do it again Tuesday. She might come this weekend!!! I kept telling Brad I was having contractions but he didn't believe me, and I actually was. He keeps expecting the hard ones, but that's not till I'm dilated to 5 cm. So we are going on a walk again tonight, which has definitely been helping!! I'm getting excited!! Also lightheaded, nauseated, and dizzy, which the doc says is all signs of labor coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)