Well, I have applied and was accepted into Sac State for the Fall semester but then found out I was pregnant and she's due 3 days after school starts, so there's no way I can take courses. So I planned on taking classes in the Spring. Well, I just found out they aren't accepting applications for the Spring because somebody there doesn't know how to budget!! They had a "budget crisis" and so they are closed for Spring enrollment (me). So I called a dean and poured my sad story on her...I think it helped that I said I only have about three years left and don't want to have to wait a year...she laughed at me until I said "what? I'm about 80 % through my Liberal Studies Degree, and need only 3 classes more for a sign language minor!" Then it clicked in her head how important it was that I don't wait until next fall to be able to take classes! She thought I was just some incoming freshmen that wanted in. But NO! I'm coming in as a transfer Junior level and NEED TO TAKE CLASSES IN THE SPRING! So hopefully she will be able to do something to help me so I can take classes in the Spring. I called the admissions office and they said "if you want to be seen as an ongoing student, take at least one unit and then you can take classes in the Spring." Yeah right, what planet do you think I'm from???? If I only take 1 unit, I still have to pay the full $3000 for that semester!
So as of now, something could go really good for me, and I could be able to take classes. But I also signed up for 4 classes just in case they can't do anything...and I don't know what I'm going to do about the baby...maybe having a baby on their campus in the middle of a class will show them that they should have worked with me! Ug...this has made a huge problem in our life...the plan was for me to stay home in the fall, and then go to school in the Spring for 2 days a week...I hope and pray that's how we can continue it...I don't want my newborn away from me at daycare because the stupid school couldn't work with me...
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)