I had to pick a really beautiful font to write something as important as this!!
I am going to be sealed to my wonderful husband in the Oakland Temple on August 15th, 2009! Isn't that the most beautiful sentence you've ever read!! Yeah, I just made the appointment for my endowments, which is at 10, and then after is the sealing! So that is definitely a blessing for the two of us! As well as for Baby Grace, because she will be born in the covenant!!
So I must say, this year has been a year of fantastic accomplishments, and I am so excited to be able to walk through the Temple and know that I am now able to be there whenever I can. And I am also excited because Brad and I can now work on my family names, which have been sitting in a binder just WAITING to have temple work done on.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful moment with me!
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)