We are almost ready to head to Montana for the family Labor Day get together! I am happy to say that we are having our friends come with us! All 6 of them!! (Mom/Dad, 4 kids). And maybe 2 horses and another 4 wheeler too! The time is flying by, and in 4 days Grace will be 3!!! At 2:09 am on Sunday she will have turned over the clock to another year of life. I have been preparing everything we need for her party, for my day of meal cooking, for her decorations, and for everything else you can imagine, and it's getting kinda tense! I want to be sure I have everything I need, so I go through lists over and over! All her presents are wrapped in the cutest Elmo wrapping, her hair pretties are made, the table decor and "Happy Birthday" sign are all in a bag, the food is stacking up next to that, just a few more things need to be bought for the trip...and little miss needs to get better. She has a gastrointestinal bug bothering her, which presents itself as low grade fevers and diarrhea. The second one is gone, but she woke with a fever of 99.6. Not much to be worried about though, so that's good. Brad and his friend (the dad) might be leaving Thursday night (LUCKY!) and me, Grace, and the rest of the gang will leave the following Day after all the kids get out of school.
What are we doing today? I have no idea. Daddy and Grace are snuggling up in the recliner reading a book together, I'm here enjoying the morning breeze while typing, and I am wondering what the heck we will do today! Walmart for sure to grab the last few things, and then making sure I have all the clothes we will need for the weekend.
Well, I better get going. I have 8 sister partners that I need to get visiting teaching reports from before I leave...I hope the call me!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)