Thursday, August 23, 2012

Little Girl Growing Up

I took some random pictures of Grace on the 20th and I can't believe how old my little girl looks!  I will have to take more pictures to capture the moments that she gets more sophisticated, because I MUST be missing something!

 She found this stick and was twisting it around like a sword.  She had some pretty good moves too!
 She hit the tip on the ground and was checking to see if it broke or anything!
 Isn't this the most cutest profile picture?!
 All smiles with my little girl.
 And petting the kitty.  She's learning to be softer with her.  Can you tell the kitty is ticked?
Now it's a little better.  She was stroking her rather than grabbing her paw, so the cat agreed that it was ok.


My sweet girl.  The sweater she's wearing is a 4T.  And the pants are a big 2T.  Big sigh...she's growing up.  I can't wait to see what's going to unfold in her life, but I'm glad she's taking it one day at a time!  


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)