More than a week behind and too tired to write today. Here's what we've been dealing with this past week...
Busy days
Traveling to Utah for a doctors appointment
Having to hear we need to start repatching because Grace's left eye is becoming weaker
Traveling home
Grace having stomach flu and throwing up everywhere
Hospital visit
Daddy getting sick and throwing up
Daddy passing out
Mommy feeling horrible and begging to Heavenly Father that I don't get the stomach flu because it would be bad for the baby and there would be no one to care for Daddy and Grace.
Failed two homework assignments because I'm too tired to focus or understand (or care, really)
Poor Miss Grace not getting much attention because we are all sick.
A wedding coming up that we CAN'T be sick for!!
All in all, it's time for bed.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)