Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Super Cute Haircut!!

6/6/14

Wow, way behind again.  We have been having such great days now that it's summer and there's no school, we are just busy busy!

Oh my gosh it's been so long since she's had her hair cut.  I was so proud of her to want to do it, and I didn't do it at home, either.  This was her first time she's EVER had her hair cut at a shop, and it just went so well.

Ok, here are some before shots :)




And here's some "during" shots:




And the after shots:


How absolutely fun!!!  And she did so great!!  It took about 45 minutes, but that's because it was a school and Grace's hair stylist had only been cutting for 6 months.  But Grace was so patient, I help her cartoon in front of her face, or talked to her, or the hairstylist and teacher turned her around, made it fun, and things like that :)  They were great with her!

Afterwards she got a purple sucker since she told them that was her favorite color.

Amanda












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)