Tuesday, October 4, 2016

A Fun Morning!

After a hard night, it was time to get up and have fun!!  Grace woke at 6:50 am and was oh so loving when she came in to see Levi and I!  As promised, we planned on going swimming in the morning so I got breakfast started!  Cinnamon rolls!!  Because we woke up so early we had to waste some time for the pool to open (8 am), so we watched cartoons!  It's great to have TV because we get to watch something other than Netflix shows!  She really does NOT like commercials but get over it quickly.  We had cinnamon rolls and orange juice for lunch as well as granola bars that they ate while the rolls were cooking.  Here's our awesome kids!!


Hahaha!  Look at Levi's huge cheeks!!  hahaha.  Anyways, we went swimming at about 8:40 and we had a great time!  Here are the super cute kiddos.....



I love these pictures because the first one is Grace's "Ok, mom said to smile" face, whereas the second picture is her being SUPER EXCITED to get to go swimming!!!  And I love Levi's face because he doesn't normally smile at the camera.  Oh, and I really love him looking up to Grace girl as she's being oh so sweet.  These kids are so awesome!!!

We got back to the room about 9:20 am after a wonderful time swimming :)  There was a 2 foot pool just for kids and so that was really great because I didn't have to worry about them drowning or anything like that.  Plus, with the kid pool, Grace was way comfortable about jumping in from the side of the pool, which was so awesome!  Levi also enjoyed jumping in but wanted to hold my hand, which was fine for me!  Then we showered and got ready to head home.  It's been a long trip (not really but it was a tough night with little Levi not sleeping very well) and so all trips must come to an end.  We headed home and it was a much nicer day than the rainy day when we went to the Temple.  We stopped at Bear Lake and played for a little while!  But it was pretty cold so it didn't last very long...



 At this picture Grace goes.... "Mom...why are you taking a picture?!"  It was pretty cute :)






It was a nice visit but I was ready to head home...plus it was cold!  Haha.

On the way home we stopped at the Oregon Trail Museum.  Not much to see but it was good to get out of the car :)



It was really cold...like....REALLLLLLY COLD.  And I did not want to be out there!  But the kids were really enjoying swinging on these cute horses :)


It was a good trip, but good to get home as well.


Amanda










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)