Sunday, October 2, 2016

Yummy Breakfast!

The second day of conference and I decided to make a yummy meal!  Funnel cakes and bacon!  Oh yes, that's for sure!


WOW.  They were SO good!!!  I really want to make them again but they aren't very healthy for us.  At all.  haha.  Everyone really enjoyed this breakfast so I'm happy about that :)


After breakfast it was Conference talk time so Grace got to play with her iPad :)  It was so sweet to see the two of them cuddling together...


He really enjoys watching Grace play her game and it's cute because every so often he'll try to push a couple of the buttons and it's so cute to see him try to sneak onto the screen while she's playing :)  These kids are so awesome.  Fabulous.  They are buddies together!


Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)