Monday, October 3, 2016

Traveling to the Star Valley Temple!

Well, we headed out on a mini trip.  Since Grace has potato harvest, I figured that it would be good to get out of the house and go on a trip.  It wasn't a very nice drive because it was raining but I guess it was good that we were in the car instead of a wagon or something!  haha.  Once we got to Afton (Star Valley) we went out to eat because our passes weren't until 3 pm and I was HUNGRY.  But boy was daddy not feeling to well.  He had the runs so he decided not to eat.  It was SUCH good food!  Yum!!  I had a pastrami cheeseburger, Grace and Levi shared a corn dog kid's meal and we all shared a chocolate shake.  Daddy at a Butterfinger shake that I bought because I thought he'd like something to eat.  Picture!!



We ended up going through the temple earlier than planned so that was nice because we were able to travel to our rented room sooner than I thought.  We went to the store and got some easy microwaveable meals for dinner and grabbed cinnamon rolls for breakfast and then headed to the hotel!










We loved the hotel!!!


Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)