skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Upcoming Birthday!!
The biggest birthday on the planet is about to arrive!!! Grace's 1st Birthday!!! I am so excited! Mom and Dad bought a rainbow shirt for Grace, and got some gold shoes from Payless to match with the shirt. We are going to be celebrating her birthday up in Montana, so we are going to get her invitations out early. Also, we already bought birthday decorations! There isn't much because there isn't much room in the truck, but there's plates, napkins, cups, tablecloth, and a hanging sign. And they all say "Happy 1st Birthday!" I already practiced making Grace's birthday cake, which is a 6 layer rainbow cake, and even though it took me two hours to make, I am still going to make it for her!! She absolutely deserves it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)