I know I said I'd be off blogland, but I've changed my plans...what's new!
First of all, I won't put too many details up, but we're moving!! Idaho Falls, here we come. That's why we've been so super busy and I haven't been blogging. But because I'm going to make this into Grace's journal every two years (bind it), I better update!
Changes in the garden of course, and in one day we've packed the living room, family room, dining room, and kitchen..WOW! And can I just say that I LOVE packing!! Weird, I know!!
Grace is cutting a tooth!!!! WOW! It's her third to the back on her right side. I've been worried she didn't have this tooth on either side, as well as not on the bottom on either side, so I got such a blessing tonight by seeing a little white spot!
Hm...what else...I think those are pretty much the huge things for us. WAIT!!! I forgot!!! I pulled one of the potato plants out because it was starting to die, and sadly, there weren't any HUGE potatoes, but there was one about the size of...a gumball? And then there were about 4 more that were the size of peas!
Well, I'm not going to update all this tonight with their own posts because after a day of packing, my feet ache! So I'm going to kick my feet up, eat some beef jerky, and watch Supernanny!!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)