06/17/11
This is definitely a much different garden then we're used to having, or at least that I'm used to having!! It just seems to have some MONSTER growth hormones in it! Check out the latest growth :)

Sadly, our peas didn't do as well this year as we'd hoped. They had one batch of peas and were starting to yellow, but that's ok. We're alright with peas since we don't like them that much anyways!

Look at the little pea pods! I just LOVE coming out every day and seeing the difference in the sizes!

Look at that TINY bell pepper! It's so weird that this year, the plants are all smaller (except the green beans) and they produce already, when last year, they got HUGE and then produced. I'm wondering if it's because of the weird weather we've been having.

There's our tomatoes. Again, a small plant with growth already happening! Crazy plants!

Can you see the tiny tomatoes? So stinkin' cute!

Our squash and zucchini section. Tons of yellow blossoms, and we've already picked the first crop of the season!

Look at that crooked neck squash!! YUM! I can just taste it after just coming off the barbeque with a bit of spice on it.

Broad view of the tomatoes. Look really drab but that's ok. It's not the size that matters.

Above are our beets! And again, some sort of squash plant that I don't remember!! Darn those weeds!

Our pomegranate branch/tree! It's blooming like CRAZY!!

Here's the section that I'm most proud of this year! My potatoes!! I don't know why but they started to flower...I hope that's whats supposed to happen.

Here's a close view of the beautiful flowers!

And look what decided to grow in with my potatoes?! A squash or zucchini!! I didn't plant it there, so we'll see what turns up!
A wonderful garden...I just love all the green
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)