Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Our Garden REALLY up to date

06/21
This garden is crazy. I love how big everything has gotten, and I just love going out there and taking pictures because it seriously changes daily.
The peas are slowly dying, and the green beans are becoming monsters...I swear, someday I'm going to wake up and they'll be climbing the house, and knocking at the back door!
Check it out! The feeler got all the way up and down the sprinkler. That will probably be cut off if it starts to interfere with the sprinkler doing it's half revolution for the garden.
Here's the tomatoes. They are lookin' pretty scraggly, but still growing tomatoes so I'm not gonna complain.
Wow. Lookin' good.

Do you see the little zucchini over in the bottom right of this picture? We've taken off about 4 veggies from all these plants so far.
Do you see the feeler shooting up and over to the left? These things have seriously started grabbing out at everything and anything they can get!
The beets...and the weeds. I know I know, I should get out there and weed, but I just can't seem to find the time, or the drive/desire.
Our pomegranate tree. We've lost quite a few blossoms from the chickens or the sprinklers, so I'm hoping we still get a lot of pomegranates growing.
Here's my potatoes. The grass I was walking on was SUPER soaked so I was too lazy to open the gate, walk through the mud right there and take a picture. This is the best ya get!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)