Well, missed almost a week again. Thanksgiving is coming soon and so we have grandma and grandpa Hildreth here to celebrate! Skyler got ordained an Elder today and that was wonderful. Brad was able to give him the blessing (or however it works) and so that was great that he could do that. I was sicker than a dog Thursday with food poisoning and so that was definitely NOT fun. Brad had been up in Montana and I told him to come home (after just having gotten there that day) because I felt horrible and needed some support. So he got home about 3:30 am Friday and helped take care of Grace that morning so that I could rest. Thankfully it passed quickly, but not without multiple visits to the bathroom.
Grace has been doing great. She absolutely loves gymnastics, school and preschool with our little friend down the street. Every time we pass his house she says, "Roberts house, Roberts house, ROBERT'S HOUSE!!!!" She adores him, that's for sure. This weekend was really a lazy weekend since I was so sick and today was the first day I've really felt good. We went to church and she did really well in Sacrament! Sat most of the time eating her snacks or reading books. I was very proud of how well she did. When I went to pick her up in her Sunbeams class she was hiding under a table acting out a "lion" and the king rolling away a stone so the lion's could get out. It was so stinking cute! She laid on the floor and wouldn't get up and a little girl kept nudging her with her foot which was really upsetting me, but I bit my tongue. And then she rolled Grace around which bothered me more because I felt like it was more out of ignorance than friendliness. Grr.
The rest of the evening was nice. We had spaghetti with elk sauce, carrots/corn, toast and applesauce for lunch and then tuna sandwiches with applesauce again for dinner. And Grace watched some magic shcool bus because I was so darn tired and needed a nap. Once she went to bed Grandma and Grandpa went downstairs and watched a Country show with Brad because I had to get some homework done and then here I am, 11 pm and headed to bed.
Goodnight to all. Just one day of school tomorrow and then Gym on Tuesday and then that's it for the week. Let's home she doesn't get too rambunctious without being able to see her friends!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)