Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thursday Already

Miss Grace has still be SO sick, so we haven't gone to school, gymnastics, preschool with our friend or play days!  We did get to go to therapy today so that's great!  That darn nose of hers just doesn't stop running, and the congestion is horrible in her chest still.  Thankfully, though, it's all upper, and not bronchitis or anything like that.  So the past few days we have been playing at home, reading a TON (we finally got the books that I ordered from the Scholastic magazines that come home from her school) and did some arts and crafts.  It was fun playing with her :)  And the books were awesome.  Grace and I are going to have so much fun reading them together and doing activities with help from the books.  She was super excited as well, and we probably read 10 books in one sitting.

Tomorrow Grace will be going to school!  WOO WHOO!  She's so excited!  She's been asking me over and over to go to school, and also to go to gymnastics.  I'm so happy that she's excited about all these activities, and this makes me want to have her do them all the more.  

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)