Well, I've been up super late doing homework and so I figured since I was on the computer, I may as well write on Grace's blog!
Monday was our normal not so fun day just because after school, there isn't much left to do in the day. On Tuesday we had gymnastics!! Grace did so great in gymnastics. It's great to watch her and see how much better she's getting in class. She's listening more, keeping with the class more, and there are a few times that she gets overwhelmed and doesn't listen, but she comes back so quickly! It's so fun to sit there and watch her for 50 minutes. I wish I could just tape the entire class time every single time I went. That way I can remember it :) After gymnastics we had a quick rest of the time until it was lunchtime and then naptime, and today was fun because Grace's friend (Sabrina) got to come over! They played for a few minutes while I talked to her mom (my friend Mary) and when we were all done talking, the girlies went down for nap. Grace had a little trouble going down but very quickly, she was fast asleep. It was nice to see that even though her friend was there she still went down nicely. Sabrina slept in the living room and did a great job going to sleep as well. About 2:45 pm Grace woke up and it was so cute to walk in there and see her sitting on her bed. I said, "hi Grace" in a whisper voice and Grace said..."Hi Mom" in a whisper. SO CUTE! So then we got some things together for preschool and around 2:55 pm we went out to the living room, woke up Sabrina, and then got ready for preschool. My friend Julie came over with her two boys (Robert and Jordan) and then we all had preschool together. It was so fun! We did color matching (Red, yellow and blue), sang a song about ladybugs, worked on counting (1, 2, 3), and played "swat the color." I had fly swatters for the kids and I had three pieces of paper with a color on each. Blue bird, red apple and yellow sun. I would call one of them out and then the kids had to run and smack the color sheet! So fun! We lasted about 15 minutes with the kiddos and then Sabrina had to go home, and so Grace and Robert got to have pretzels and water for snack, and then they played while Julie and I talked about Emergency Preparedness. Then we got the schedule for preschool written up and then it was time for the our friends to go home! The rest of the day flew by! Quickly 8 pm came and it was time for Grace to go to bed. Goodnight!
Wednesday was fun as well. Grace had school in the morning and then we went to Broulims to see what the price would be for a wedding cake. $120 for the 30-50 people serving cake and that's without flowers or anything! So then we went to Walmart to check out prices for cake making tools. Lunchtime didn't go so hot...actually, I guess it would be naptime. I put her down at 12:30 pm and she didn't fall asleep until 3 pm. So I didn't get her up until 5:15 pm. And then we went down the street to Sabrina and Mary's house to play!! The girls had fun, the mama's talked and talked, the girls ate some yummy chicken nuggets, and some Smarties! We came home about 7:30 pm and Brad said there was a surprise for Grace in her room!! Daddy bought Grace a trampoline!! It was so great :) It has a handle and everything. He put it in front of Grace's mirror so that she can watch herself jump up and down. She was just so excited, and of course I was as well because she was. He's such a good daddy! So they played in her room for quite some time while I got to my homework. I got two assignments done just in the nick of time...shew! The deadline was 11:59 pm and I got it turned in at 11:56 pm. And now I'm exhausted. So it's time for bed :) Goodnight...1:02 am.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)