I can't believe how days fly by! Not much has been going on :) Sissy, Grace and I went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday in Roseville and bought so much stuff and only spend $13!! My favorite buy? CHERRIES! We were only there for about an hour but boy, it was hot and I got so tired. Kailyn has so much more energy then me!! After the Farmer's Market we came back to Dado and Papa's house and MeMa was here visiting. She stayed until about 3:30 pm and Grace had a wonderful time playing with her. She went swimming and had a fun time showing off for MeMa.
Sunday we visited with Dado and Papa for the day. Grace and I went out in the garden and pulled a bunch of weeds, and also pulled an old tomato plant out. It was cute because I'd throw the tomato plant pieces onto the grass and then she would pick up the pieces (and the rotten tomatoes) and toss them into the garbage for me!! And then I went around pulling weeds elsewhere and she followed me around and put them in a bucket for me! Good girly :) After awhile I pooped out and so we sat around with Dado and Papa and really enjoyed the cool breeze that came in every so often. Lunchtime came and after that Dado and Papa's friends came over and visited until about 1 pm, so Grace got in a later nap. She was SO tired she didn't wake up until 5 pm. I, of course, took a nap with her awhile as well, but it was only about 20 minutes worth. Oh well :) We made spaghetti for dinner and then the rest of the evening was playing with Dado and Papa, and then we went on a walk about 7:30 pm. It was nice and cool out! Poor girly Grace fell down and scraped her knee and so the walk wasn't as fun as it could have been for her, but we made the best of it. And then this stinker Grace didn't fall asleep until 10:30 pm. But, that's to be expected when staying in nap time until 5.
Monday...oh boy. I'm SO SORE!! This really tells me that I'm out of shape. It's from all the bending and all that stuff from gardening. Sad, isn't it? But at least we go for walks almost every day. So far it's been busy. Grace and I went to Elk Grove and went to shopping centers. Tuesday Morning, Once Upon a Child, JoAnns, and Chipotle for lunch. I got baby boy Levi a pack and play that has a floor that rises from Once Upon for $45, which is really good compared to online prices. So now we have a bed for baby for going to the cabin, and Utah for Sister Grace's appointments. There were so many adorable clothes for boys, and tons were church and winter, so I was a good girl and left before buying everything! Now Grace is supposed to be in bed *sleeping* but instead she's in there hollering and having fun! Sissy is supposed to be due tomorrow with Baby Elaine but we'll see what happens. I'm hoping it's soon so we can get home on time, to Brad's hike on time, and then moving right into our normal home routine. Rest of the day? Laying low at Dado and Papas.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)