A quick post today since I'm beat!!
Yesterday we went to Elk Grove and visited the horses again! We got to see our other friend Jean that used to work there but then she retired. So that was a lot of fun :) Grace, of course, wanted to ride again but we can't because we live out of state and didn't have permission from the doctors.
There's our sweet girly :) After that we went to Round Table and had lunch with Pam, and then we were going to see her house that's being built but the office was closed, so we went to Toys R Us instead. Pam bought Grace an alphabet board for her birthday and bought 2 footie pajamas for baby boy! So fun!! But Grace was getting so tired so we headed home instead of heading back to Pam's new house.
The rest of the day was a resting day :)
Thursday, today, was a good day. Nice and calm. Grace also got to swim after nap time!!!
And then some random drawings from Grace! Good girl!!
I made broccoli and beef for dinner tonight, and it was so good! We had egg rolls and egg drop soup with it, and boy I was happy! I'll definitely use the beef and broccoli recipe again. Mmm...
And now we are going to have lemon cake and ice cream. YUM!
Amanda




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)