Visiting Baby Elaine's room. She really wished it was her room, but nope! That little girl better show up soon.
And then we went to the park for a while, but it was so smelly because of all the smoke from fires and it was so yucky muggy, so we headed to the mall (galleria?). Grace was totally spoiled by sissy...see!!
GRACE'S FIRST EVER BUILD A BEAR
Grace picked out a pink bear, and now she's choosing the characteristics for her bear to have. Fun, happy, kind and...smiley I think.
Now it's time to fill up the bear!
Sissy is helping Grace push the pedal for the fluff.
Giving the bear a bath...we don't have a name yet.
Picked out an outfit!! So darn cute :)
Grace did NOT want to let go of her bear!! So the woman quickly scanned the bear and gave it back.
There's sissy and Grace with "Strawberry Bear."
And then we were off to walking again, but very quickly we saw the Disney store and HAD to go in. I knew it would be crazy but she deserved to have a little fun :)
Jack and the Neverland Pirate Section!! I was in love in this section...and of course Grace was as well. It was REALLY hard for me to leave this section...especially because I wanted the toy on the bottom left. It's Bucky the boat with all the characters, and the boat turns into a submarine! But $60 was a bit much...way a bit much. See that she has Izzy in her arms!
And into the princess castle! She was so amazed with this castle...I mean, more than I've never seen before. Ever. No exaggerating. I was so happy and my heart was so full with joy to see Grace having so much fun.
Finally, it was time to eat...2:30 pm or so...YUMMY! At this point Grace was so tired that she was a bit fussy and kinda crazy, so I didn't really mind that she didn't eat much. I let her suck down her milkshake, or the soda, or watch her show on Netflix. I didn't really mind :) When we got home she tuckered out and I put her down for a late nap, and the rest of the day was resting.
FUN DAY!!!
Amanda











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)