Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Bad at Updating

2/17/15

Wow...can you tell how crazy life has been by how few of updates there are??????  This should SO be a priority...I'll get better at it, Grace!!

Today was a really crazy day.  We went to Idaho Falls and left at 10 am...we didn't get home until 4 pm...that ENTIRE time, unless he was sleeping, Levi was scream/crying.


A picture to prove it...



He's shirtless because we had taken him to see an ENT and he pooped all the way up his back...bleh.  Anyways...Grace REALLY gets upset with Levi's crying, and I don't blame her.  It stresses her out, she gets really tense, and starts acting out.  Poor girly.  We try our best to comfort her but there really isn't anything we can do about his crying while we're driving.  She did so great, though, dealing with herself and her being tired.  While we were at the ENT office, she sat quietly the entire time, without us prompting her, and looked at a book they had there.  The ENTIRE TIME.  Usually it's her here and there, everywhere, touching everything, pulling open drawers, crying for stickers, etc.  But she was so calm!  I loved it!!!  I was so proud of her, and she told me she was proud of herself, so that's wonderful :)  Oh, it was SO cute...Oh, and some more information.  We went to a meeting for Grace that had to do with her special needs and developmental stuff, and her budget that she gets through the government because of her needs.  Anyways, after the meeting, we are pretty confident that Grace's budget will increase...all the way to the highest amount bracket.  This is going to be SO good for her because that means more than 2 hours of therapy a week.  And what was so cute is that while I was in the meeting for her, Daddy took the two kids to Sonic and got us all lunch!  When I got into the car after I was done, it was so cute to see Grace in the backseat with her little boxed kids lunch, and she was so proud of per lolly pops (tater tots).  She was just so happy to have this cute lunch!

I love my girl so darn much.  And I had such a great evening with her.  She and I shared noodles together for dinner and Levi was calm most of the evening.  When it was time for me to read to Grace, we took Levi in with us in his vibrating bouncy chair and he hung out with us, listening while I read to Grace.  I softly bounced his chair at the foot of the bed and after a while, he fell asleep.

A great night indeed.

Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)