I haven't updated the blog about Grace's preschool room for some time so I guess I'll do that now! It's going to start having some Levi stuff incorporated into it, so I hope sister doesn't mind!! I really wish we had three single rooms upstairs instead of just her room and the preschool room because, at some point, Levi will move to this one and then where will the preschool stuff be? I thought about them sharing a room by why if we have the space? I could move preschool downstairs but I'm just not into going down there...I rarely do! Any who, pictures!
Usually, the pink ball and blue/yellow ball aren't there :) Then it would be less cluttered.
Grace makes the letters at school and so of course I hang them up! They rock!
That empty corner will be Levi's. I bought a mirror today to lay lengthwise along the floorboard, and I'll put some pictures at eye level that are black and white (they help with brain stimulation).
No matter how many times I call it "Preschool room," Grace always calls it "Sewing Room." Silly girl :)
Amanda



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)