Thursday, February 26, 2015

Budget Meeting

Seriously...where does the time GO?!  I can't believe it's already Thursday!  So, quick recap.  Tuesday Grace's home intervention therapist didn't come because she was "sick," Wednesday Grace had a great day at school and an even better day at gymnastics!!!  She walked across the beam by herself for the first time!!!!  I mean, she's done it before but just a little bit here and there, but after class Coach Cheyenne took her out onto the beam and they whipped it out!


I am SO GLAD Grace LOVES gymnastics!!  What a fun girly :)  I love watching her, especially when she's having fun.  And she loves running to me and kissing me here and there.  I hope she always loves me so much.

Thursday we had the budget meeting and for the most part, all went well.  It's just a stressful event and I'm really glad it's over with, Grace will have 8 hours of therapy (at home) a week (2 hours a day except Thursday) and then her typical 3 hour block of therapy on Thursday, and there's room for respite.

So fun!!!


And guess what?  We are getting Grace into soccer!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)