Thursday, April 16, 2015

Busy Week

Between Grace getting better from Strep and Levi getting worse from sharing strep, it's been a crazy week.  Now both kids are on antibiotics and I'm really hoping to see things looking up by the weekend.  Grace did get to go to school on Wednesday because she'd been on antibiotics long enough, so that's good.  She got to see two big german shepherds in her class on Wednesday!  They were Miss Kim's sons dogs, and he was back from the army for a week so he brought them in.  They did a bunch of tricks for the kids and Grace had so much fun!  And then there was gymnastics afterwards, and Grace had a new worker.  They clicked so well together!  Grace did the floor routine two times and did each activity the correct time, and I'm just so proud of her!  I could tell she knew how well she did as well because she was so hyped up and excited.

Today is Thursday and she's at therapy as I write this.  I'm working on making a tie blanket for Nyssa, Grace's cousin, and then I'll cut out squares for Elaine's rag blanket, like the one I made Grace.  But this is going to be slow and steady.  I'm not going to push myself like I used to before I had the baby.  I'd like to but the kiddos need their mama :)

Well, there isn't much more to say.  She'll be out of school May 13th and then it'll be fun time!!  Camping, traveling, cabin time, etc.  Oh!  We went to the kindergarten class yesterday and met one of the kinder teachers.  I really liked her.  We spend about an hour there and there was some assessment going on but Grace was really distracted with all the activities that are everywhere so she was just here and there and everywhere.  My fears were lessened a bit by being there, meeting the teacher, and seeing the classroom.  And the fact that she has an aid will help a TON.

Love you Grace.


Amanda/Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)