04/01/15
It was so exciting at school!!! Grace got to go on a field trip, and I got to go as well! We went to Cal Ranch in hopes of seeing a bunch of little chicks, bunnies and turkeys, but all that were there was about 12 chicks. They had a huge sale and everything was sold out! But Grace had so much fun riding the bus and getting to see the few chicks they had that she didn't even care the other animals weren't there.
On the bus she goes! She did so well stepping up the stairs :)
And seeing the chicks! It was so great to see Grace having fun with her classmates and visiting the little chicks.
Grace had a great time. After the field trip I got to watch Grace in class. I don't normally do that because there's no observation booth, so this was a special treat.
Grace got to help with circle time today!! She was the music helper and so she got to pick a picture of a song off the tree you can see there, and then she got to choose the topic for the song :)
SNACK TIME!!! Trail mix and water :)
I loved watching her in class.
Amanda






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)