First the fun news. A couple days ago Grace and I had a fun time. We watched movies while snacking!!
And then comes the sad news. Yesterday was a miserable day. It started off really well. I finished making a blanket for Grace's cousin Nyssa...
And then we had her 4h Cloverbud meeting. Right then is when it started going really bad. Grace was throwing a fit, white as a sheet, and kept saying her stomach and throat hurt. Oh boy. I knew what was coming but hoped it wouldn't while everyone was there. She also hadn't pooped for about 2 weeks (I mean a real good poop. She's had some...but not an actual one.) I thought maybe it was toxic shock or something. Everyone left after the meeting and it became horrible. She threw up...again and again and again until about midnight. And I was sick sick as well, except mine kept me running to the toilet as I tried to care for Grace because Brad and throw up DO NOT mix. Poor guy. He was so good about caring for us, and around 10:45 pm I was crying and so tired. He told me to go to bed and he stayed with the kids. He took Grace to the bathroom and gave her an enema and they were in there for 45 minutes cleaning her out. Enema after enema after enema. She went a lot, and it was grueling work. Oh, I forgot to say that a lady from our ward brought me some Powerade, the enema kit and surprise! Bubbles for Grace and milk duds for me :) Grace tried playing with the bubbles but quickly tired out.
But today is much better. I'm still friends with the toilet but so far, Grace hasn't thrown up. She's had juice and water with crackers all day and she's done well. She's also having bowel movements so that's great as well! Here's the kiddos...
I scared him on accident with the flash.
And there's the girly!! I'm glad I canceled the trip I had planned for Brad and I because we wouldn't have been able to make it since I'm still not feeling up to par. Thank Heavenly Father that we had the feeling to cancel the three day trip.
Hoping for all of us to mend quickly.
Amanda





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)