04/12/15
My poor sweet Grace just doesn't get away from anything! She is now really sick, and I don't know what it is yet but whatever it is, Levi sounds like he's catching it as well. Grace's throat has more white globs than it does normal skin so I'm hoping to be able to get her into the doctor first thing tomorrow. She told me in the morning that her throat hurt but I thought she was just whining because she'd slept with her mouth open. But then after Brad woke her from nap with a temperature of 106.5, I checked her throat and there was the culprit. Mommy fail right there. Dangit.
We went to church and everything, so of course, now there's no school, gym or anything else. She's supposed to be meeting her kindergarten teacher tomorrow, but now that's out. And there is a block play day at her school on Tuesday but I don't think she'll be going to that either because we don't want to share. I hate that my girly gets sick all the time!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)