Today was a fun day...out of the norm, that's for sure. We used to do a lot of fun activities and things like that, but for quite some time now, I've been too tired to even come up with things for the kiddos to do. But today we got to paint AND make cookies with her birthday present! Hurray! It was a bit boring for Grace and her favorite part was eating the cookies after, but she enjoyed watching Chuggington while I finished cooking the cookies for her :)
One thing that was TOTALLY different this time with Grace painting....she was clean! She didn't smear it all over her hands, her arms, and everywhere else! I was so incredibly happy and proud of this girl. I've not wanted to have her paint because of the mess that always comes with it but oh my gosh! Great job, Grace!
Amanda




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)