This is probably the funnest time for Grace because it is all about Grace. Which at times isn't the best thing but it was good for her. Here is her birthday day menu....
Breakfast:
Pancakes
Eggs
Bacon
Chocolate Milk
Lunch:
Sandwiches (When I asked her what she wanted to eat all she wanted was Salami--she and I LOVE eating salami slices together, but I don't think eating JUST salami is a good enough meal)
Pasta Salad
Chips
Juice/Milk
Birthday Dessert---chocolate cake with frosting and vanilla ice cream
Dinner:
Pizza!
Salad
Fruit
Juice
Apple/Snicker Salad for dessert
This day was so great! She enjoyed playing with the kids and I was able to relax and let her have her freedom with the kids for the most part, and it was just a great day. She was a bit overwhelmed with the singing and she was so nervous, but that's ok. She did great! And she definitely loved opening presents!! Haha...for so long we had to tell her how to open presents and all that but I'm so glad she's finally understanding the excitement of it all! Another thing I love is that she was so willing to share opening presents with the kids. I have such a sweet kid and she's just so darn loving and wants everyone to feel that love that's around her. Here are some pictures of the wonderful day!
Look at this beautiful cake!! Levi picked out the frosting :) It was between this color and neon pink, so I'm so glad he picked purple! And that finger swipe in the frosting? Grace girl got to the cake!! HAHA
Happy birthday Grace! MOMMY AND DADDY AND LEVI LOVES YOU!
Mommy










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)