Today we hooked up Grace's swing that she got from Dado and she absolutely loved it!! I am so glad that this is what she got for her birthday because now she can swing without needing to be pushed, but of course, she still likes to be pushed :) That's ok, though. It's fun to take the kids downstairs and play because they trade off with one another. It is so darn cute because she'll swing for a while and then Levi will jump on the trampoline, and after a few minutes they trade with one another. He likes to lay on the swing and run for takeoff and then pick up his feet and SWING like crazy! I so wish I would have gotten a picture but I only got some video of them playing down there. I'm so excited for them!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)