Well I do believe that daddy is jealous of Grace getting all the attention, because he had to go in and get an MRI as well! He's been having a lot of trouble with his memory recently, as well as seeing things on the ground and hearing when I talk (or maybe it's just ignorance!). So after visiting with his doctor, she scheduled an MRI for his brain, as well as a hearing test. Happily I can report that there was nothing wrong found with Daddy's brain!! He's just got so much stress right now in his life that he tents do forget things more often. I'm glad to hear there's nothing wrong with him, because he's my right hand man, and I don't need to be worrying about him as well as my little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)