Monday, September 27, 2010

MRI Day. The Day I haven't been waiting for

Well, it's 6:39 am. Gosh, I haven't been up this early in so long. I went to bed a measly 5 1/2 hours ago. I just couldn't sleep. So I'm home from taking my step-daughter to seminary (yes, she goes to class this early in the morning) and now I'm twiddling my thumbs until we can leave. She's already awake, so that's not good. Usually, I like to let her sleep till we leave, and then she sleeps while we are driving, and then she doesn't get hungry. I sure hope she won't be fussy today. We've NEVER had a problem with her realizing she's been starved since midnight and now she's hungry and hasn't had a bottle! Well, I better go get her... hope all goes well today.


There are some pictures of Grace waiting to leave I thought I would share. That is her playroom :) I just love the outfit she's wearing because it's got no metal pieces, which means that will be her MRI outfit today. And I also like it because it's got HORSES all over it!! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)